Report Viewer Software
Cardionetics Connect report viewer software allows you to download and save test reports from the C.Net5000 and C.Net2000+ ambulatory ECG monitors onto your computer. Reports can then be attached to electronic patient record systems such as EMIS and Vision.
Connect is available as an optional upgrade for users of C.Net2000+ printer systems. Please call Customer Services on +44 (0)1256 830500 for details.
- Simple to install.
- View test results, ECG traces, and 24-hour trend graphs in full detail.
- Enter patient details and notes into the test report.
- Attach reports to all leading patient record systems, including EMIS and Vision.
- Print reports to any Windows-compatible printer or send reports by e-mail or fax.
- Export reports as Rich Text Format (RTF) files, allowing them to be viewed using standard word-processing software (e.g., Microsoft Word).
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
- The licence allows the software to be installed on all computers at your surgery.